Wednesday 14 September 2011

The glory of E-Threats & Lulz;

Guys, I don't usually like posting several blogs in 24 hours but this, this is priceless. It won't be long at all. Just something to laugh at. XD

So the fallout from posting that Becca is fat (which is the truth) and that she's a bad mother (which is also true), is this:
[14:45] Shugi Mocha: war never changes... your so right... but immatureaty does....you... you sit there and attack somone about moving on from you. when you have somone kissing you in your profile.. you need to gather your wits and grow up.. that shit your doing is called cyber stalkingl...and can be thrown in RL jail for that shit...you best hope i dont inform becca about what she can do legaly to protect herself from you... and belive me. the police in any country can and will find you if she calls them about it.


That was written by an 18 year old gay male. Need I say more?


Secondly, I don't need to comment on this. I will state two facts, then give you the link, because this is the most golden thing I've ever seen on Second Life.
• ANOTHER person has created a Blog solely about me.
• This person is clearly mentally retarded.


PLEASE go and visit this:
http://lucyrockss-xx.blogspot.com/2011/09/callum-ohmai.html


Maybe I'll post an analysis of her and what's wrong with EVERYTHING she wrote if she continues it. :D


I love you all.

No comments: