Tuesday 13 September 2011

War never changes;

So after one whole month of being gone (due to myself and DA BABY spending RL time together trying for babies) we're BACK!

So where to begin? Well, Lyric went home yesterday and it took less than 24 hours for things to heat back up, with Hyannisport an immediate hotspot for the dramz. It took me 10 minutes to have a middle aged woman who shall go unnamed, beckii aichi, screaming at me down the mic, claiming that I come online to 'rage at others' and that by mimicking my accent, they are 'trolling me buttsore' whatever that means. 'beckii aichi'. Not only did she have an absolutely disgusting accent along with a smokers voice, but she also has that ever charming 'I'm English, but I only know 10 words in the English language'. According to one slutty source, I ran from scene at Hyannisport the moment Jayburg Lexington (Beckii's feminine lover) turned up. It had nothing to do with the fact that JustHere999 had been complaining that he couldn't push me earlier.

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT! That was just the starter, that's small time, are you ready for the main course? Let's do it.

Becca Alderton, a 40-something year old woman with a 'flirty personality', recently took aim at Lyric Loon, I think it's time that she got what's coming to her, don't you?

Where to begin? Let's get the harsh stuff out of the way. Becca has two children, one of which has been really ill recently, I won't go into heavy detail about it as the kid has done nothing wrong. But their mother, the woman who is supposed to love them more than anything else on this Earth, would rather spend time flirting with SaintCash Resident aka. NigCash and having sex with Bumpkin Bigbear than tending to her sick kid. Mother of the year? Fuck right off you disgusting piece of dirt.

We should also point out that because of her 'flirtiness' and her want for me, she gave me 30,000L after I lied to her about Lyric being wanted by SL loan sharks (Laugh, my, fucking, anus, off.). With the money she gave me, I spent it on two wrestling shirts, one of which I'm wearing now. Thanks Becca. But before you think I'm completely heartless, I'm not. I merely took advantage of an opportunity brought to me by a scumbag by the name of Becca Alderton otherwise known as Rebecca Runham (who was still with Baphgate Daines when she was trying to show me affection).

But you might ask why? Why is all this coming out now? Well, because Becca is a bully, a liar and a piece of shit really. She tries to bully people then play innocent when they call her out on it. She lied to Baphgate about talking to me and lied to me about her intentions. She basically wanted to try and use me to get back at Baphgate. Little does she know, Lyric Loon knows EVERYTHING, from Becca offering to buy myself and Lyric a house (to which we declined) to her telling me how everyone hates her in RL (for a reason I won't go into. But which is why she makes her avi look as slutty and easy as possible).

Now, for the finale. the main event. But this isn't addressing Becca, no, this is addressing every man that wishes to get involved with her. This is for every guy who jumps in her IM because of how her avi looks, this is for the likes of hapless idiots like SaintTwat. I'm going to do you all a big favour right now. Because one thing I found out, is how Becca Alderton looks in RL. Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you, Rebecca Runham:

Becca

I hope this helps all of you guys and I will no doubt be sending you this if I see you roaming around her. I'm doing this for you. I hope you thank me. The best part of it will be, if Becca denies that that is her, then she's ashamed of how she looks and if she admits it, well, life has took it's toll on her. 

and the final message for Becca. I told you, you can fuck with me all you want, you can attack me all you want, you can try and hurt me all you want. But the moment you try and hurt Lyric because of the things I said to you, you would see how nasty I could be.