Wednesday 27 July 2011

For all those who doubt my honesty

Today we have a special edition of Callum Ohmai Versus Second Life. Today I have for you the definition of a burial. One where I don't have to paste conversations, one where I don't have to produce screenshots, no. Today, I bring to you, someone admitting how much of a liar they are. The person in question is hellgrl234 Resident aka. Sammeh aka. Samantha Martinolich. This is for EVERYONE who doubts me;

• You all doubted me when I told you Sammeh was 17.
• You all doubted me when I told you she cheated on her boyfriend. 
• You all doubted me when I told you she doctored the conversations where I supposedly came onto her. 

I hope after you listen to this, no one doubts my honesty again.


In these cases, you almost don't want to be right, cause of the grizzly truth, but sadly, we are right. Sammeh is 17, has cheated on EVERY one of her boyfriends and is tremendously low on the moral counter. Hopefully, she'll get better with time and begin to treat people like humans and not like pets, but I wouldn't bet anything on it. 

Talk to you soon!
(By the way. I don't record all Skype conversations. I merely had to in this case because Sammeh had threatened myself and Lyric's relationship again. I would much prefer to just argue with people, but she took it one step too far today and this is what happened. Don't be put off about talking to me because of this.)